Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Mike and Me


At the time I got back home they were all there; the bully, the hustler and the brake.
They were all still confused.
The bully hustled the brake,
the hustler broke the bully
and the brake bullied the hustler.
It was all pretty entertaining to watch.
The rummage was intense and the sound level quite high.

I pulled out an ice cream from the fridge and sat down to watch the commotion, my favourite channel for sure.

I threw a tennis ball into the chaos, just to see what happened.

The hustler bullied the ball,
the brake hustled the ball
and the bully broke the fall, sorry broke the ball.
The ball did nothing at all.

Interesting I thought and caught a bass, Toasted it right and sent it into the fight.

The bass had sass,
boasted to the mass,
the bully cried,
the hustler lied
and the brake just sighed.


I left the room disgusted and gloomed.
I needed to sleep, so I dove down deep.

Awoke at dawn and flexed my Braun.
Crazy it went, I think my beard I bent.

Always and near, nothing to fear.
Here on my step, was Johnny Depp.

"What have you done, you're shredded my son?"
"Hey Mr Depp, I've done just one rep."
"That's more than me, I'm sure you'd agree."

With that he left, it felt like a theft.

I left the house, tripped over the brake,
fell on the ball, hustler and all.

Down through the streets in a red lucky bike.
Swerved and swayed, over to my friend Mike.

He sat on his porch and played his trombone.
I started to jam and went into the zone.

He smiled and said Yo.
I just said lets go.

The bike was too small,
we gave taxi a call.

"To the club, monsieur!"
"I'll show you a Chauffeur!"

Crazy it went,
I think the car was a rent.

I held on for life,
and thought of my wife.

Mike he looked pale,
Bloated like a whale.

We had to stop.
At least, so said the cop.

Locked up all night.
It wasn't alright.

Mike was a mess,
Someone had put him in a dress.

When at last we were free
The clock had struck three.

Lucky for us
There came a bus

We took it to town
Mike still in his gown.

We rocked all the rest of the morn
It felt like we had just been born.

Then when that was it
Depp asked us to sit

Shocked he was there
I called for more beer

We partied til dawn
and fell asleep on his lawn.

Morning it broke
I thought I had a stroke

We knocked on the door
Mike his dress tore


Depp said but wait
I do live here mate

He invited us in
I went with a grin

Breakfast was great
Three shots straight

I felt like a king
He took us under his wing

When all was said and done
It felt like we had won

He called us his friends and told us to call
But we lost the number playing basketball

It was a good run
Mike and me had fun

Next week we'll see
whats barking up that tree











I'm going loco
I should be constrained.
I walked through the shadow
but now I'm contained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

Mike and Me

At the time I got back home they were all there; the bully, the hustler and the brake. They were all still confused. The bully...